Malcolm’s Honor WIP: Day 1
1.) I made a rough sketch of how I wanted the figure to look a while back… from this I made a gimpy armature out of various thicknesses of wire and aluminum foil
2.) I started with the head… turns out the face on this staff is actually kind of creepy I was just… distracted… and hadn’t noticed before now.
3.) End of Day 1 progress…
I have to wake up early tomorrow and I’ll be busy tomorrow and Saturday so I’m doubting that I’ll be able to work on it more until Sunday but, I’ll post more progress as it happens. My buddy Conzu gave me some _fantastic_ screen shots of the whole staff so that is going to be a huge help.